In revenge for my bleeding sunshine upon him the other day, Adri has decided to return fire, and continued the nonsensical chain letter of blog awards by giving me this one.
So, to make this one work I need to tell six lies about myself and one truth. (And you guys get to figure them out.) And then I send this award out to seven other people. I may skip the sending out this time, mostly because I don’t want to be a major pain in the ass, (and I’m feeling lazy right now), but I will list my seven things.
1) I am a licensed bee keeper.
2) I didn’t learn to drive until I was 22, except for my dad’s tractor.
3) I once ate a polywog on a dare.
4) I’ve broken nearly every bone in my body.
5) I used to have a pet octopus.
6) I once played Death Knights of Krynn for over 24 hours straight.
7) I’m on a strict macro-biotic diet.