Little Fish, Big Pond

To say I feel a bit overwhelmed would be an understatement. The last 24 hours have been a whirlwind of phone calls and emails, speculation and extremely interesting developments.

I’ve gone from being a drop in the bucket to feeling a bit like a minnow in a shark tank.

Not that that’s a *bad* thing. Just that things are moving faster than I ever dreamed.I’ve got some research to do this weekend and some decisions to make. I’m trying to enjoy the process, but for every question I get answered, ten more pop up. LOL. Not sure I’ll ever know it all.

Either way, all I want in the end is to be able to look back at this time 20 years from now and know that whatever happens, and whatever decisions I make, that they were the best ones I could have made. (And yes, that’s a horribly convoluted thought right there).

Ah well. Never let them see you sweat and all that.

This entry was posted in ZOMGWTF. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Little Fish, Big Pond

I really think that phrase should be 'never let them see you puking your guts up' because if you're sweating, you can always lie and say you just ran a marathon or something.

2. writtenwyrdd says:

Best wishes for your adventure! 🙂

3. KL Grady says:

Do enjoy it. It might be hard, but all transitions have that potential. Ride with the changes and be sure to remember what it means on the other end. 🙂 Still so excited for you! Also, please to bottle your cooties and share. Kthx.

Heh. Shall I put them on ebay? APang's publishing cooties?  *snerk*

Thanks! It's fun and scary all at the same time! 🙂

Heh – at least on the phone they can't really tell, eh? (which is probably a good thing)

7. Sia McKye says:

Be sure to let us know how to sweat and not let it show, lol! I've been trying to get here on and off for hours. Armed with alka-seltzer Plus, I finally made it.

Here's to clear thoughts and a good agent to deal with the business stuff.

That's part of the problem, LOL. I have *four* agents interested, one that's made an offer and 3 who are getting back to me by next week. Having a little trouble figuring out which direction to go.