Shoe Whore Strikes Again

Tried a girl’s day out today with ms Lucy. Aside from the toy store (Connor’s birthday is tomorrow), I made it to Kohl’s (shirts and capris, whee) and Famous Footware. God knows why I even bother going into shoe stores these days. But somehow I managed, and ooh…sales! 🙂

I bought two pairs of highly impractical shoes. Seriously. I have *no* idea when I will wear them, but here we go. (I took these via reflection, so ignore the fact that you’re seeing the inside of my messy closet. Also please note that I am very much aware I need a pedicure. Hopefully some time this week.)

First pair is by RocketDog. Style is Gimme and color is Black Gravel. The front buckle gives it a sort of biker chic thing. They are definitely a bit more casual and something I’m more likely to wear on a regular basis.

And these are Madden Girl. Style is Kenyyaa in Black. Incredibly smexy and just about guaranteed to make me break my ankle. I so do not care.

This entry was posted in shoes. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Shoe Whore Strikes Again

1. Jeffe Kennedy says:

ooh… LOVE the Madden Girl!!! borrow borrow borrow!

2. Snowangel says:

Oh I am so going to raid your shoe closet!!!!

3. Michelle Miles says:

Girl I'd wear those to work. 😀 LOVE the shoes!!

I'm gonna wear them Thursday night, so you'll get a nice look-see then. 😉

Too bad the dress I ordered won't be here in time. Hmmmph. Gonna have to find an old standard….

5. ~Sia McKye~ says:

Okay, I do love sandals Love the first pair, the second is really snazzy but no way in hell could I wear them. Look good on you though.

We need to remember to do something for ourselves don't we?

Hee. I wore them for the first time on Thursday night. Wonder if that contributed to my current back issues? (But I was good about it and only wore them for the event itself – I had a back up pair of "practical" shoes for running around town and on the metro…